Valentine's Day Fellowship Recap
Valentine Creation Station
Lot's Of Finger Food
The Best Desserts Anywhere!
The first shall be last and the last shall be first
Several Ladies Preparing Gift Bags To Be Delivered To Our Nursing Home and Home Bound
Pastor James led a devotion on having a sharing a Christ Centered love:
John 15:9-17 (HCSB)9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love. 11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another."
- True Love Is Initiated (9, 16)
- God Loved Us First!
- Someone has to take the first step
- True Love Remains (9-10)
- Remain By Keeping His Command
- Remain reminds us that keep in God will is a daily choice.
- Our heart is exposed not by what we say, but how we obey.
- True Love Has Joy (11)
- True love is not always "happy, happy, happy" all the time but know that even in tough times we are his.
- We can go through tough times and have joy knowing God is taking us through it.
- True Love Requires Sacrifice (12-13)
- True Love Frees us (14-15)
- True Love Is Seen (16-17)
- True love produces fruit.
- God will give us the fruit if we follow Him and align our wants, desires, and will with His.