Warmer days are ahead! The first official day of Spring will be Thursday, March 20, 2014. Also, we will have to turn our clocks ahead one hour when we go to bed on March 8th to observe Daylight Saving's Time for March 9th, 2014. With spring being on the horizon, it gives us that little extra excitement to go outside more, open the windows of our houses, stay out a little later and appreciate the wonders of God's creation. Spring can also be a time of new beginnings. Will you be more mobile when it gets warmer? Will it be easier for you to come to worship with your church family? I pray the answer to both is yes.
We have been talking about the power of the gospel in our lives on Sunday nights. I have shared aspects of the gospel message and tools for sharing it. As you make changes this spring to be more active, please decide to be more active in God's purpose of sharing the gospel.
What Is The Gospel?
The Gospel is the good news story of Jesus who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, took our sins upon himself on the cross and rose from the dead so that we may be born again and receive eternal life with God. [1 Corinthians 15:1-4 / John 3:16]
What Tools May I Use?
- Invite someone to church
- Share Your Testimony (One Minute Per Section)
- Your life before Christ.
- How You Met Him.
- How Your Life Is Different.
- Use Verses Like The Roman's Road
- Everyone Needs Salvation: We Are All Sinners [Romans 3:23]
- The Wages of Sin Is Death [Romans 6:23a] / The Gift of God Is Eternal Life [Romans 6:23b]
- Jesus Paid The Price of Our Sin [Romans 5:8]
- We Receive Salvation by Accepting Jesus Christ As Our Savior and Lord [Romans 10:9-10]
Spring into action and share with others. Share what Christ has done for you! I look forward to us all worshiping again soon and hearing how God is working in your lives.